Jim Dailey began practicing law in Mankato in 1961, after graduating from William Mitchell College of Law. Jim’s practice focuses on Estate Planning, Probate, and Business Law. This includes preparing wills, powers of attorney, health care directives, handling probate issues, and commercial transactions. He has been involved in many civic organizations and is a member of the Curling Club, Mankato Golf Club and the Elks.
- Member, Blue Earth County 6th District
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- B.A. 1957, Mankato State University
- LL.B. 1961, William Mitchell College of Law