Marcus J. Christianson, Partner
Marc Christianson is an accomplished litigator, with particular expertise in the areas of personal injury and insurance defense. He is a Civil Trial Specialist and a MN Super Lawyer. He serves on the North Star Mutual Insurance Company board of directors and has held leadership positions with Southwest State University Foundation and First Lutheran Church Foundation. He is licensed to practice in both Minnesota and South Dakota.
- Minnesota Super Lawyer, MN Law & Politics
- Civil Trial Specialist (MSBA)
- Martindale Hubbell AV rated.
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- B.A. 1972, St. Olaf College
- J.D. 1978, Hamline University School of Law
- Admitted 1979, MN & U.S. District Court, District of MN; 1993, SD & U.S. District Court, District of SD